Thursday, February 10, 2011

Not much on cross stitch but

Hi everyone

sorry I haven't been in the mood to cross stitch these
last few weeks. I think it is all the excitement of all the goodies 
and now I wonder if I got myself overwhelming with it, because it
seems noting makes me happy, and it cold too.
I don't know but it seems like I am missing something.
I hope this feeling comes to past. The weather is not going to be very warm today but
I am going out to Sam's club to get some more food and look around just to get out, there is a chair clapsable that I can set in and do some stitching or something else beside doing it all in this chair, it also give's my guest a place beside the bed.well I am going to put in a up to date picture of an other flower arrangement I did 











1 comment: